1) I've substituted cheese with chocolate.
In a long run this obviously beats the point of no cheese, no booze, since part of the challenge is to be a little bit more health conscious and say no to other temptations too, not just to cheese and booze. However, I thought that saying NO to everything at once would be a too big of a shock, and therefore chocolate and nuts have been welcomed with open arms so far. Gradually they will be eliminated (or at least cut down) too. For January.
2) I've caught a cold and tea is more appealing than wine.
However, since this is a second cold in a month, and chances are that it lasts as long as the other one (=forever), I might be soon tempted to switch tea to hard liquor. Also, the results of the current scientific experiment called "How Many Liters of Chamomile / Ginger&Lemon / Sore Throat Tea Can a Person Drink in a Day?" supports the switch: after 3 liters of herbal tea in a day you'll feel tead-up and want to drink anything else but tea. But let's not be too pessimistic .. yet. Oh well, maybe the new Echinacea Elder Tea makes the difference!
And at least I have VERY pretty tea pot stands, thanks to Santa Claus (aka Noora and Mom):
Btw, going back to the cheese ball accident of Day 1: I woke up on Day 2 thinking that since the cheese ball was made of cream cheese, I'm saved - because Philadelphia is not forbidden! Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment