Throughout the year my chocolate consumption is steady, but small, because we mainly depend on Fazer chocolate sent from Finland. Not that there wouldn't be any chocolate in Canada, but there isn't any Fazer chocolate, and Fazer really truly is very good. Maybe even the best chocolate in the world. (Very objective Finnish opinion about Finnish chocolate.) However, since Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without Finnish chocolate, our cupboard is full of it now.

Knowing that it's there, and especially seeing Abdallah eating it with full pleasure, no guilt, makes it very difficult for me to say no to it. Therefore I've been doing my part by eating a couple of pieces everyday. (Except yesterday, when I had chocolate ice cream instead.) But extreme time requires extreme measures; since moderating chocolate intake has been close to impossible, I have no other option than to add it to the list. No cheese, no booze, no chocolate. NCNBNC.
With one tiny exception for chocolate - I can have some on the weekends. Otherwise Abdallah would eat it all, and that's not fair!
Hullu, kuka nyt selviää ilman suklaata!
ReplyDeleteSalla
No ei kukaan! Siksi se onkin vain puolikiellettya, ja tamakin vain tammikuun ajaksi :)
ReplyDelete