I enjoyed my time at the party immensely, there were so many interesting people; for example the bad-tempered TV-chef Gordon Ramsey (who wasn't so bad-tempered after all), Sherlock Holmes (who wasn't very effective in solving a mystery when Amy lost her camera), Charlie Chaplin (poor man, he looks so sad most of the time), gloomy Oasis-brothers, Bridget Jones (whose bunny outfit would be good for Easter too) and some young singer girl, her name escaped from me. Oh dear, she created a little bit of a drama, and was arrested by a handsome police man who happened to be in the party too. Also the hostess Amy got herself into trouble with the police, but a glass of punch à la Elton John made everyone happy again.

I was wearing an evening gown from 2004; since no one from the party had seen it before they didn't know that I was actually wearing it for the third time already! Unfortunately a lot of the pictures taken during the evening were blurred, as Sherlock Holmes had shaky hands.
One little disappointment was the group of four guards in the party. I nicely asked them to perform the change of guards for me, but they resisted for hours and hours. I believe they finally did perform some sort of change of guards, but their choreography was somewhat unusual. Oh well, I guess they thought I've seen enough of the official change of guards in all sorts of official events.
But all in all, what a great evening it was indeed.
Yours,
Di
mahtava kuva :)
ReplyDeleteT:Noora