Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Public speaking :)
Great improvement in one week! Yesterday I was at another occasion saying another seven sentences, and this time it went well, even very well compared to last week's tomato-red-disaster. The crowd was much bigger than last week, about 100 people and I had to speak on a microphone, but I felt soooo much more relaxed. Probably because during the past couple of months I had so many nightmares about yesterday's event that when it finally was happening in real life, I was just relieved. So, the key how to be calm for that 45 seconds in front of the audience is obviously to panic extensively beforehand... hmmm... I wonder which one is a better option after all - peace of mind for weeks and 45 seconds redness or panic for weeks and 45 seconds calmness??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment