Thursday, October 21, 2010

Long torso

Obviously joining FB was not a good idea, since even my tiniest blogging activity died since then.. but here we go again with new energy!

Recently I've been trying to find a new swim suit for myself. My dear old 2-piece Adidas is more like a see-through-swimsuit, and going to public swim pools is not really an option. (For a hotel swim pool it still worked 2 weeks ago, 'cause there was almost no one else swimming.)

The memory of my previous desperate search for a swim suit 2 years ago wasn't very encouraging, but I was hoping that the swim suit selection in Ottawa would have changed since then. It hasn't. I visited all the possible swim suit shops, sport shops, department stores in Ottawa and tested about 10 different types and shapes, but nothing fits.

My problem is a "long torso" which means a long back.

One piece swim suits end up looking like wrestler's suit - not long enough to cover my boobs - or if they cover boobs they are too wide and probably end up exposing something else. Most two piece swim suits are either meant for sipping Margaritas (bikinis), sipping Margaritas while covering your belly (tankinis) or swim fast and furious wearing as little as possible (competitive two piece swim suits).

Why I can't find the good old Adidas two piece set, which covers boobs and butt and stays in its place when swimming, in any store???

No comments:

Post a Comment