I've never liked maths, but when I was writing my thesis I realized I like stats. At that time I was collecting, categorizing and analyzing newspaper articles, and now in my work I'm reporting monthly workshop stats: how many clients, how many results, what kind of results. Passion for stats has followed me home, and to make sure I stay on my new anti-stress path, I'm now collecting stats about things that make me feel good, or signs that tell that things are not good. To ensure that this stats collection doesn't feel like work, I'm using a cute little greenish-yellowish book instead of an Excel sheet.
For the past 10 days the "feel good stats" look like this: 10 x exercising, 2 x sauna, 4 x beer/wine, 1 x nap, 4 x socializing. The "not so good stats" tell that stress is still there, but definitely less than before the thinking week: 3 x early morning wake up to think work, 1 x more than 7 hours at work, 2 x no time for 1 hour lunch break. Good start, I would say!
Tsempitystä!
ReplyDeleteEi tekis pahaa itse kullakin olla tuota pientä keltavihreää vihkosta...
Terkut Suomesta!
t. Sanna