Feb-March: Canada won many gold medals in the Olympics. Finland didn't. Snow melted early, and in March we had a summer-hot weekend. Followed by several colder weekends.
April-May: I visited Lebanon for the first time: 2 weeks of great, fresh, local food, wonderful people, stunning landscapes filled with cute and not-so-cute villages, 1.5 m tall roses, dry mountains, green mountains, rocky mountains and the sea. Below is a pic from my favorite spot, 8000 years old city of Biblos.

May-June: I was offered and started a new job within the same organization. Going to work is so much more fun, since I can bike to office in 10 min or walk there in 25 min, instead of sitting 30 min in a full bus.
What else is new? Oh, I have picked up (in my opinion, very) North American hobbies: I'm going to chiro once a week (after 10 years of back pain, it's finally gone!!!) and trying to do yoga once a week. Soma Yoga, which is about functional movements and strengthening spine and core muscles, and re-connecting body and mind ... whatever it is, it does feel good.
I also have a new neighbor - my dear old friend Heta has moved to Washington DC! I never made it to Moscow to visit her, but a trip to Washington is happening in a month, yay!
Life is good indeed.
great picture! How are you???
ReplyDelete